- MARKET MIND GAMES, A Radical Psychology of Investing, Trading & Risk hits the shelves (and the 3G networks!)
- Denise is quoted in Smart Money.com
- Denise is interviewed by The Street
- Denise is scheduled to speak at The Penn Club and The Rotman School of Management in Toronto.
- Denise is finishing up MARKET MIND GAMES
- Denise is quoted in The NY Times and Forbes in connection with the August volatility.
- June and October, Quantitative Hedge Fund Conferences, Chicago & Toronto
- April 1, G.A.M.E., Quinnipiac University
- March 29, CME Group & Mirus Futures
- Feb 16, 5th Appearance @ Battle of the Quants, NYC and Asia
- Denise, despite her busy schedule furiously writing Market Mind Games, has somehow found time to schedule a speaking appearance this November in Singapore at Trade Tech Asia.
- Denise landed a book deal with McGraw Hill and has started writing Market Mind Games, due to hit bookstores in Fall of 2011!
- Denise and the team lead a class on trading psychology for new trader hires.
- Denise started giving weekly chats on Trading Psychology at thinkorswim/TD Ameritrade to over 1000 people each week in the Marketcast chat room.
- On July 14th, Denise will be giving a talk for Institutional Investor’s Sub-Advisory conference at The Harvard Club.
- Denise keynoted The Summit on High-Frequency Trading and Quant Strategies in NYC.
- Denise appeared on PBS’ The Nightly Business Report as a special guest in their series Your Mind: Your Money.
- Denise gave an “sro” presentation at The Trader’s Expo.
- Denise again rocked the Man:Machine panel at The Battle of the Quants on January 29th in NYC.
- Denise spoke on a Behavioral & Neuroeconomics panel sponsored by BNY/Mellon and The FWA – Financial Women’s Association. The crowd was standing room only and very enthusiastic!
- December 31, Denise appears on CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street” to comment on the mood of the markets for 2010.
- November 16, Denise gives keynote talk at the Buy-Side Trading Summit in Naples, Florida.
- October, Bloomberg Magazine publishes a full four-page profile of Denise in its October issue.
- October 22, Denise is a panelist at a U.S. Trust sponsored live webcast on risk psychology and the present state of the markets called Think Forward, Act Now.
- October 21, the Financial Times publishes a complete half-page profile of Denise in a special report.
- July 15th CNBC’s Squawk on the Street featured Denise for a segment on Mind over Matter on the same day as the CME Group sponsored “The Psychology of Risk” – a new talk by Denise at the NYMEX in NYC.
- Cavuto featured Denise’s thoughts about speculators and government regulation in early June.
- Bloomberg Markets and Active Trader magazine interviewed Denise regarding her advanced trading psychology thought leadership.
- Denise appeared on PBS’ nightly business report and continued her contributions to Money for Breakfast.
- She spoke to a capacity filled room on the topic of the Brain on Risk at CME Group on March 10th.
- The Wall Street Journal, Washingtom Post, Charlotte Observer, IBD and others quoted Ms. Shull in relationship to the ongoing bear market, the Madoff Case and the psychology of Jamie Dimon CEO of JPM.
- Denise wrote for Thompson Reuters on the Psychological Dynamics of Madoff
- Denise regularly contributed to Fox’s Money for Breakfast with Alexis Glick
- Biz Radio Network, Dan Frishberg and Peggy Tuck, have twice invited Denise to discuss the neuroeconomics of market decisions.
- Neal Cavuto interviewed Denise from the G20 Meeting
- Denise talked to ABC News Now about the future market reaction to the Obama presidency.
- Investor’s Business Daily‘s Paul Whitfield covered Denise in his INCOME INVESTOR column.
- Ric Edelman, interviewed Denise about the market psychology of the record drops during the week of October 10th for for his nationally syndicated radio show.
- The Close on Business News Network in Toronto interviewed Denise.
- CN8 and Mary Caraccioli tapped Denise for MONEY MATTERS TODAY.
- The Discovery Channel interviewed Denise regarding the neuroscience of the market’s credit crisis and the failure of the US Congress to the proposed rescue package.
- Terry Savage, covered our market psychology work in the Chicago Sun-Times, thestreet.com and moneyshow.com. Read Terry’s column in the Sun-Times.
- Ms. Shull participated in the Battle of the Quants sponsored by Global Capital Acquisition and Trader Monthly Magazine. she also spoke on trader psychology and decision making at the Institutional Investor’s Global Commodities Investment Forum
- Denise Shull drew over 400 traders to a talk at the CME Group on “Handling Exaggerated Emotions” with a hedge fund manager who was one of her trading psychology clients.
- Denise spoke on the Peak Performance Panel at the CME Group.